As the weather warms up all I can think about is enjoying a delicious drink on a warm Summer day. This Peach and Pineapple Tropical Slushie is the perfect drink for that!
I just love slushies and it’s even better when they are a bit healthier like this one which combines frozen fruit and fresh fruit juice. If you want you can turn it into an adult beverage and add a bit of vodka or coconut rum in the mix for a delicious and intoxicating beverage! It is sure to make any hot day a better one! It is perfect to serve at brunches, barbecues, birthday parties, and even baby showers! Make sure you give it a try!
Note: You do not need to add ice to this slushie. The ice actually waters down the beverage. That is why the fruit is frozen, it makes the beverage nice and slushy.
What You Will Need to Make a Peach and Pineapple Tropical Slushie:
- 1½ cup diced Peaches, frozen
- 1½ cup diced Pineapple, frozen
- 1 cup Pineapple Juice
- Maraschino Cherries for garnis (optional)
How to Make a Peach and Pineapple Tropical Slushie:
- Put all ingredients into blender and run until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with cherries.
- You can also add a few shots of your chosen alcohol in step one if you’d like.
Looking for more delicious recipes? Check out more below!