Looking to add a pop of color to your next party? Look no further than the vibrant and delicious Pink Kamikaze Shots! These sweet and tangy cocktails pack a punch with their mix of vodka, peach schnapps, and cranberry juice.
Not only are these easy to make, but their bright pink hue makes them the perfect addition to any celebration.
Whether you’re hosting a bachelorette party or a summer BBQ, Pink Kamikaze Shots are sure to be a crowd-pleaser. So, shake up a batch and get ready to wow your guests with this fun and flavorful drink!
Pink Kamikaze Shots Ingredients
Frequently Asked Questions
What can I use instead of vodka?
You can use white rum or tequila if you prefer just know it may change up the taste.
Things to Note:
- You can add ice to your shaker, if desired, but I think it waters down the shot a bit. I just make sure my ingredients are chilled beforehand.
- It’s up to you whether or not you use cranberry cocktail juice or 100% cranberry juice. The sweetness will be mostly removed if you don’t use cocktail, but this is based on preference.
- Using a quality vodka makes the shot that much better. Cheap vodka makes it taste like metal, in my opinion.
- To mix things up, you can use cranberry flavored soda.
How to Make Pink Kamikaze Shots
Combine all ingredients in a shaker and shake for a few seconds.
Pour into shot glasses, garnish with a lime wedge, if desired, and enjoy!
- 4 Ounces Vodka
- 2 Ounces Peach Schnapps
- 2 Ounces Cranberry Juice
- Lime Wedges (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a shaker and shake for a few seconds.
- Pour into shot glasses, garnish with a lime wedge, if desired, and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 102Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 2mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 0gSugar: 5gProtein: 0g
*Nutrition facts are an estimate and not guaranteed to be accurate. Please consult with a registered dietitian for dietary advice. You may read our Nutritional Disclaimer here: https://www.simplisticallyliving.com/nutritional-disclaimer/