General Mills sponsored this post, but all opinions are my own.
Kids are back in school after a long holiday break and what’s next? Valentine’s Day! You can help them celebrate in a fun way with these Pot of Cereal Valentines featuring Lucky Charms Frosted Flakes making them one of the coolest Valentines around!
What You Need to Make a Pot of Cereal Valentine:
- Lucky Charms Frosted Flakes (can pick up at your local Walmart)
- “I’m Lucky You’re My Friend” Printable
- Mini Plastic Cauldrons
- Single Hole Punch
- White Paper or Cardstock
- Cello Bag (optional, if creating these ahead of time to keep cereal from drying out)
How to Make a Pot of Cereal Valentine:
- Start by printing out the gift tags. You can download and print the exact ones I used here. Make sure you write the name of who they are from!
- Cut out each gift tag.
- Using your single hole punch, punch a hole right into the middle of the gift tags.
- Remove one side of the handle from the cauldron (it can be put back on) and slide the handle through the hole of the gift tag. Replace handle back onto cauldron.
- Fill each cauldron with the Lucky Charms Frosted Flakes.
- Be ready to gift them to all your friends on Valentine’s Day!
Tip: You can make these ahead of time and place the cereal in a small plastic cello bag before putting them into the cauldrons. I think a gold tie would be adorable. This is to help keep the cereal from drying out. 🙂
Don’t forget when you are at Walmart next time to pick up a box of Lucky Charms Frosted Flakes. My boys love them and they will be a must-have in our home!
Shop for these and other General Mills cereals on Walmart.com! And while you’re at it if you buy 5 items, scan your receipt with the Box Tops Bonus App and earn 50 Bonus Box Tops! Help earn cash for your kid’s school!