Although it’s been a few weeks since Prince has passed, I think it’s safe to say for his fans, the sting is still very prominent. So to pay tribute, I created a Purple Rain Cocktail that is just as purple as imagine Prince would have liked it!
What You Will Need to Make a Purple Rain Cocktail:
- 0.5 ounce Island Blue Pucker
- 1 ounce Iced Cake Vodka
- 1 ounce Club Soda (not shown)
- 1 tablespoon of superfine sugar
- 2 ounces Viniq Liqueur
- Cocktail Shaker
How to Make a Purple Rain Cocktail:
- In a cocktail shaker add Blue Island Pucker, Iced Cake Vodka, Viniq Liqueur and top with crushed ice.
- Secure the lid on the cocktail shaker and shake shake shake!
- Dip your finger into a bit of Viniq Liqueur and rim the glass, turn the rim of the glass through superfine sugar.
- Strain into a cocktail glass and top with club soda and more ice if preferred.
- Serve and enjoy!
You can also pour a small amount out to honor the Price!