The holidays are near and if you’ve got guests to entertain such as the in-laws, then you better amp up those recipes including those holiday cocktails. One that will make anyone cheerful is this Raspberry & Peach Mint Rum Julep. It’s everything you’ve ever wanted in a sip.
What You’ll Need to Make a Raspberry & Mint Rum Julep:
- 0.5 Mint Syrup
- 2 Mint Leaves (plus more for garnish)
- 1.5 ounces Kraken Spiced Rum
- 4 ounces Lemonade
- 6 Fresh Raspberries
- Crushed Ice
How to Make a Raspberry & Mint Rum Julep:
- In a blender add ice cubes, mint syrup, two (2) mint leaves, and raspberries. Pulse ingredients until the ice is just broken up.
- Spoon the ice, mint syrup, mint leaves, and raspberry mixture into a Mojito style glass about 3/4 full.
- Add Kraken Spiced Rum and lemonade and gently stir.
- Garnish cocktail with fresh whole raspberries and a sprig of mint.