We love sharks! Not in the water we play in, but in the water we drink. Yes I am totally talking about gummy sharks (they are delicious by the way) so I came up with this Shark Infested Water recipe. It’s something that is easy and fun to make. Plus it really gets your kids excited to drink (and eat) their water!
If you like to give your children healthier recipes, this is perfect. Of course, it contains a few gummy candies but the majority of it is WATER!
While your kiddos are hanging outside this week you could make a large batch of this and actually sell it at a stand to get everyone excited for Shark Week and then your kiddos can make some extra cash too!
Supplies Needed to Make Shark Infested Water:
How to Make Shark Infested Water:
- Add 1 drop of food coloring to your water. I used a water bottle and shook it but you can use a pitcher and stir it to get the same effect.
- Pour the colored water into your ice cube tray filling each cavity almost to the top.
- Add 1 gummy shark into each cavity. I place mine randomly around the tray.
- Freeze this in the freezer for a minimum of 4 hours.
- Once ready to eat, place the ice cubes in a glass and pour water over it.
- Serve and Enjoy! Be careful those sharks just might bite your tongue! 😉
Looking for another awesome Shark related party idea? Check out these cute Shark Fin Bookmarks!