There are very few things I can’t live without and coffee has to be one of them. So I one morning I put a little spin on one of my favorite things and this Simple Coffee Cake recipe was the result!
Not only can you enjoy the flavor of coffee in this cake, but it makes a delicious treat with your morning coffee. It’s just coffee on top of coffee, doesn’t that sound delicious?
Now I want to warn you, this is really good and it’s not made of fruits and vegetables so be careful how much you inhale- I mean eat! There you’ve been warned!
Ingredients Needed to Make Simple Coffee Cake:
- 1 box of Yellow Cake Mix
- 2 boxes of Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 4 Eggs
- 1 cup Water
- ¾ cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
How to Make Simple Coffee Cake:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease a Bundt cake pan (you can also use a 9×13″ pan).
- Stir together cake mix and pudding mixes.
- Mix in eggs, oil and water until well blended.
- In a separate bowl, mix together brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle a little of the cinnamon mixture around bottom of pan.
- Pour ⅓ of the batter into the pan, spread evenly.
- Sprinkle with half of the remaining cinnamon mixture.
- Pour ½ of the remaining batter into the pan.
- Sprinkle with remaining cinnamon mixture.
- Cover with the rest of the batter.
- Bake for 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
Looking for more great recipes? Check out more below!