With the release of the new movie, I thought it was a perfect time to start coming up with some fun and creative Avengers themed crafts and recipes. The first idea I had was these Thor Hammer Treats!
As I mentioned this treat is extremely simple to make. While you certainly can leave the marshmallows white, I think it looks more authentic to spray the marshmallows with silver food spray to get that Thor hammer look. If you want to step it up a notch, you can also dip the pretzels in chocolate and perhaps even use a small piece of chocolate Twizzlers to add the wrist strap.
I hope you enjoy making and serving those treats as much as I do!
Supplies Needed to Make Thor Hammer Treats:
- Jumbo Marshmallows
- Pretzel Sticks
- Wilton Silver Food Color Mist
- Parchment or Wax Paper
How to Make Thor Hammer Treats:
- Cover your work area with the parchment or wax paper. Make sure to cover the sides of anything as well because the mist from the spray will stain the surroundings.
- Place your marshmallows onto the parchment paper, spread evenly apart.
- Lightly spray the marshmallows with the silver food color mist. You will want to spray the marshmallows entirely (about 2 hours).
- Allow to dry.
- Once marshmallows are dried, remove from the parchment paper. Stick a pretzel stick into the bottom of the marshmallow.
- Serve and enjoy!