This appetizer was a HUGE hit last year at our Zombie Apocalypse Halloween party. It was quite disgusting since the meat resembles flesh but hey it was delicious and pretty easy to make! So here is the recipe!
If you like this Recipe don’t forget to repin it on Pinterest using the button below!
What You’ll Need to Make A Skull Meathead Appetizer:
- A clean plastic skull (I used a human plastic skull)
- Thinly Sliced Deli meat of your choice (I used Turkey)
- BBQ Sauce or Cream Cheese (I used BBQ Sauce)
- Hard-boiled eggs or Plastic Eye Balls. I found these at Dollar Tree.
- Crackers (to serve along with the meat)
- Cheese (to sever along with the meat. This is optional)
How to Make a Skull Meathead Appetizer:
- Put a layer of cream cheese or BBQ Sauce onto the clean skull.
- Place thin pieces of meat on top of the cream cheese or BBQ Sauce.
- Repeat the first 2 steps until the skull is entirely covered.
- Place in the fridge to chill for several hours before serving.
- Place on a large serving dish with cheese and crackers.
- Serve and Enjoy!