Tis’ the season for grilling. The warm weather gives us all the excuse to take food outdoors and fire up the grills. If you are looking for that new recipe and the reason to make something sizzle, then look no further! These Stuffed Garlic Cheddar Burgers are sure to make your mouth water and make your grill scream for some more!
What You Need to Make Stuffed Garlic Cheddar Burgers:
- Member’s Mark Fresh Hamburger Meat
- Member’s Mark Mild Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Garlic Clove, Diced
- Onion, Diced
- Steak Seasoning (my favorite on burgers)
- Hamburger Buns
- Toppings (onion, tomato, lettuce, ketchup, mayo, mustard, etc.)
- Cookie Sheet
How to Make Stuffed Garlic Cheddar Burgers:
- Dice your onion and garlic clove and set aside.
- Mix your diced onion, garlic and steak seasoning into the ground beef.
- Next, start making patties using your hands. You want to make each patty a typical patty size to fit onto your buns. I sprayed some olive oil onto a cookie sheet and sat each patty on there until I was ready to move onto the next step. Tip: Make sure you leave some hamburger meat to add to the top after step 2.
- Create a concave into each patty in the middle. You can even use the end of a cup or jar to do this.
- Fill the concave with shredded cheese.
- Add more hamburger meat on top and press into the patty. This will seal the cheese inside the middle.
- Grill your hamburger patties to your liking. The last 2 minutes or so I topped each burger with some additional cheese and allowed it to melt before removing from the grill.
- Craft the perfect burger by adding your favorite toppings.
- Serve with some chips, a cold beer or soda and enjoy!
Sam’s Makes Grilling Season Easy & Affordable
Now that you have an ooey gooey recipe to grill up, you might want to know where you can get all you need to feed a crowd. Personally, I like to shop at Sam’s Club. They have an amazing selection and since I can buy in bulk, I save money too! I was so excited to hear that Sam’s Club has expanded and upgraded their Member’s Mark private label brand too!
Over the past year, they’ve added 300 new items to the line. There are now 2,000 products and they’re continuing to add more. So many options – I couldn’t even believe some of items that were part of the Member’s Mark brand. They’ve worked with product developers and food scientists who traveled the world to source best-in-class ingredients and processing methods. And you can tell these products are top quality. I can honestly say that the Member’s Mark items I tried rival some top national brands. And since the Member’s Mark line also includes entertaining essentials like napkins, plates and utensils, shopping was a breeze. I got everything I needed in one trip – such a time saver.
I also don’t want to forget to mention the Member’s Mark packaging. It’s totally new and very stylish. You can see what I mean in the pictures of the ground beef and shredded cheese above.
If you are looking for a way to amp up your grilling skills, you will definitely want to stop by Sam’s Club or SamsClub.com to check out the newly reinvented and expanded Member’s Mark brand. Now they make it even easier to shop by offering:
- Scan & Go: Download the Sam’s Club Scan & Go App. When shopping in-club, scan barcodes of items you add to your cart. Check out and pay on the app, skipping the line!
- Club Pickup: Similar to a personal shopper, Club Pickup allows members to order thousands of items – from paper towels to fresh produce to printer ink – and have them ready for pick up at all U.S. Sam’s Club locations at no additional cost. (My personal pick-up when I have my kiddos because shopping with kids can be hard)
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. The opinions expressed remain my own.