I love fudge just like the next guy but it can get expensive and every fudge tastes different. Another issue is that a lot of fudge recipes call for peanuts and we are a nut-free home due to allergies. That is why I whipped up some of my own Triple Chocolate Crockpot Fudge! The best part is that it doesn’t contain any nuts!
I love recipes that are simple yet so delicious that they taste like you’ve been slaving over making it all day. This recipe is EXACTLY that. I was so worried that my first time making fudge would be a bust but it wasn’t! This fudge is so creamy and sweet your tongue will be begging you for more!
This is a great fall treat and would even be great to make and give out as gifts for the holidays. Talk about a useful and tasty gift!
What You Will Need to Make Triple Chocolate Crockpot Fudge:
- 1 Package of Dark Chocolate Morsels (12 oz)
- 1 Package of Semi-Sweet Morsels (12 oz)
- 1 Package of White Chocolate Morsels (12 oz)
- 1 Container of Marshmallow Creme (7 oz)
- 1 Cup of Butter
- 1 Tablespoons Vanilla Extract
- 4 1/2 Cups of White Sugar
- 1 Can of Evaporated Milk
- Crockpot (I used my Ninja Cooking System)
- Parchment Paper
- Large Cake Pan (I used a rectangular one)
How to Make Triple Chocolate Crockpot Fudge:
- Preheat your crockpot on the highest setting.
- Add the white sugar and evaporated milk until it boils. Boil for about 5 minutes. You will notice the ingredients will puff up when heating this is perfectly normal. Just continue stirring.
- Prep your cake pan by lining it with parchment paper.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the crockpot but only use about half of the bag of white chocolate morsels. Stir continuously.
- Once all ingredients are melted, remove from the crockpot and pour into your lined cake pan.
- Place into refrigerator for 2-3 hours until cooled and firm.
- Lift the fudge out of the pan using the excess parchment paper. Cut into squares and serve. Tip: It is best to keep this refrigerated until ready to consume since it’s made mostly from chocolate, it can melt.