Dip, Dip like a Unicorn Dip…
No, I’m not talking about dance moves. I’m talking about an ooey, gooey colorful dip that you can eat with sorts of mix-in’s. It’s simple to make and looks so cute too! Just think of it as tasty Unicorn fluff!
The key to a good unicorn dip is making sure you nail the colors. Sure, Unicorns can be all sorts of rainbow colors but I truly love the pastel pink, purple and mint.
While you can certainly use food coloring, I’ve found that gel food colors actually mix better into food such as the cream in this dip. Remember a little goes a long way and will help you achieve that pastel color look for your dip.
In case you are wondering which gel food colors I used, I found mine on Amazon. The links to the colors I used are below.
Want more Unicorn Party Ideas? Check out more below!
What You Need:
- 1 package cream cheese – softened
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup marshmallow cream (fluff)
- 3 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 pastel gel food colors – I used pink, teal, and purple
- Graham crackers or wafers for dipping
- Colorful sprinkles (optional) for topping
- Edible glitter (optional)
How to Make It:
- In a small bowl, whip heavy cream with an electric mixer until you have soft peaks.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, your heavy cream, marshmallow cream, sugar, and vanilla. Blend with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Divide mixture into 3 equal parts, and add one *small* drop of gel color to each until you have a desired color.
- In a clean serving bowl, add 1 spoon full of each of your colored mixtures, alternating until your bowl is full. Take a fork and stir lightly until you have a desired blended look.
- Add sprinkles and edible glitter.
- Serve with graham crackers, wafers, or your favorite fruit.
- **You can serve immediately, or cool in the fridge for 1 hour**