If you’re on the hunt for a healthy and satisfying snack that your baby will love, try this Blueberry Baby Trail Mix. Packed with wholesome ingredients and bursting with flavor, this snack is the perfect choice for parents who want to provide their babies with a nutritious snack that also satisfies their taste buds.
Whether you’re on-the-go, at home, or on a hiking adventure, blueberry baby trail mix is the perfect snack to keep your little one fueled and happy.
This baby snack mix should be a staple in every parent’s pantry.
Want more toddler recipes? Check out our Homemade Greek Yogurt Melts.
Blueberry Baby Trail Mix Ingredients
- Blueberry Cheerios
- Mixed Berry Yogurt Bites
- Freeze Dried Blueberries
- Ziploc Baggies or other air tight container
Frequently Asked Questions
What age is this baby snack mix for?
This snack mix is intended for babies who are at stage 3 eating solid baby food typically around 9 months of age or older.
How do I store my own trail mix?
This trail mix should be stored in an airtight container in a cool, dry place. Moisture will cause the yogurt bites and freeze-dried blueberries to melt and become sticky and mushy.
Things to Note:
- The freeze dried blueberries were all the same size or smaller than the yogurt bites and it wasn’t necessary to cut them with the brand I used. However, as with most foods, it’s always best to watch a child as they snack to avoid any choking issues.
- It’s important to note that some brands vary in their fruit sizing and if the blueberries are large, it’s best to cut them for a safer snacking option. My brand was from Target.
- The blueberries soften right up once placed in the mouth and freeze dried fruit is a great and baby-safe snack option.
- If the blueberries aren’t your preference, any freeze dried berry would work.
- This mix is best for 9+ months of age, but you know your baby best, and you should start them when you believe it’s a safe step.
- If desired, you can swap out any of the ingredients for a different flavor and still reach the same end result. For example, strawberry Cheerios, strawberry yogurt bites, and freeze dried strawberries would make a great combo. No need to change amounts.
How to Make Blueberry Baby Trail Mix
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl or baggie and gently mix until evenly distributed.
Store in an airtight container or baggie for up to a month.
Serve to your baby (or yourself) and enjoy!
- 10 Ounces Blueberry Cheerios
- 2 Ounces Mixed Berry Yogurt Bites
- 2 Ounces Freeze Dried Blueberries
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl or baggie and gently mix until evenly distributed.
- Store in an airtight container or baggie for up to a month.
- Serve to your baby (or yourself) and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 73Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 44mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 2gSugar: 8gProtein: 3g
*Nutrition facts are an estimate and not guaranteed to be accurate. Please consult with a registered dietitian for dietary advice. You may read our Nutritional Disclaimer here: https://www.simplisticallyliving.com/nutritional-disclaimer/