There’s a new way of cooking hitting the kitchen and it’s the use of an Instant Pot for cooking. It’s basically an awesome kitchen-machine that does the work of several. It’s a way to get your food cooked faster, which I love! I don’t always have time to stand in the kitchen for hours and cook. I love that there are so many recipes you can cook in the Instant Pot, there are enough recipes to try a new one each day. There are desserts, main dishes, and just some other fun recipes that are going to be fun to try.
So today we are sharing 31 Days Packed of Instant Pot Recipes just waiting for you to try!
31 Days of Instant Pot Recipes
- I think Maple Smoked Brisket would be an excellent hearty meal.
- Fall off the Bone Chicken, who doesn’t want their chicken to fall off the bone? Simply delish.
- I’ve been wanting to try Mexican Meatloaf , I bet it will taste great in the Instant Pot.
- Oatmeal would make an awesome and quick breakfast on busy mornings.
- Refriend Beans w/ Onions? Yes, please!
- Mongolian Beef is a favorite around here and would be so great in the Instant Pot.
- Sloppy Lasagna is one recipe I am dying to make.
- Kung Pao Chicken sounds like it has a nice kick to it. I’m anxious to try it.
- This Chicken Alfredo is something my kiddos would love.
- Buffalo Chicken Soup is something I could eat every day!
- Instant Pot Broth is a great recipe to have on hand!
- Chicken Marsala, who doesn’t love this?! I know we do!
- Shredded Beef Enchiladas is a nice week night dinner to create for the family.
- Baked Beans in an Instant Pot, sounds awesome!
- Shredded Sweet Soy Chicken may be a new favorite around here, what about for your household?
- Texas Beef Chili is one of the best ways to have chili.
- I’ve never had Black Bean Sweet Potato Chicken Chili, but I bet it will be amazing.
- I’ve been looking for a Perfect Pulled Pork recipe and this is it.
- Red Lentil Chili sounds amazing!
- Cuban Lechon Asado is something I’ve never tried, but I’m willing.
- I could live for these Meatballs in Tomato Sauce.
- Under Pressure French Dip Sandwich is on my monthly menu!
- Wings w/ Bourban Honey BBQ Sauce may be my new favorite wing recipe.
- Zucchinni Pesto is something healthy, easy, and yummy!
- Pressure Steamed Artichokes, I’m always up for trying something new.
- BBQ Baby Back Ribs sounds so mouth watering, delicious, and quick!
- Somoa Cheesecake, my mouth is watering just thinking about it.
- Rice Pudding is something I grew up on and still love today.
- I’ve always wanted to make my own Modern Day Yogurt.
- Key Lime Pie is a huge winner around here.
- I need this Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake as a dessert in my life.
In case you are like, “What the heck is an Instant Pot anyways?” Here is one:
Do you have an Instant Pot? Share with me, some of your favorite recipes!
Looking for more recipe ideas? Check out 25 Delicious Avocado Recipes!
And even 33 3-Ingredient Slow Cooker Recipes!