Happy Thanksgiving Week!
This is the week we fill ourselves with good food, memories and the company of family and friends. But, we also get to score awesome deals and I am excited to share this one with you today…
You can get a 1-year membership to Sam’s Club for just $20! Normally 1-year memberships are $50 – that is 60% SAVINGS!
Now, this deal only happens randomly throughout the year so I bet we won’t see another offer like this until next year. So, don’t pass this up!!
Quick things to know about this offer:
- Must be 18 years or older to have a membership
- Must join as a new Sam’s Club member using the promotion link below to qualify for the offer (if you are not a new member, someone else in your house can qualify for this promotion). This DOES NOT work in-store.
- You can shop at any Sam’s Club warehouse and online at Sam’s Club website.
- The membership is valid for 1-year (turn off auto-renewal after sign-up if you aren’t sure if you want to keep it)
- You get a FREE complimentary second card for someone in your household (can be a spouse, parent, child, etc.)
- You can get a Digital membership to use in-store and at the Sam’s Club gas stations (you get discounted gas too!)
- This offer ends January 31, 2024.
How to Get A 1-Year Membership to Sam’s Club for Just $20
Simply go to the Sam’s Club Website HERE (make sure to use this link or the promo code won’t apply)
You will notice the cart removes $30 from the membership price making it just $20.
Complete the form and pay for the membership.
You can then create a Free Sam’s Club account and use your digital membership right away or head into your local Sam’s Club store to get a physical card.
Hurry and get this in time for holiday shopping! Get your $20 Sam’s Club Membership Here.
Want more awesome deals? Check out:
- You Can Get $40 Worth of Toys For Free From Walmart Right Now Ahead of The Holidays
- Costco is Currently Selling A Giant 10-Foot Blanket For Under $20
- Dollar Tree Fans Are Going Wild Over This Hot New Item That Costs Way More at Walmart and Target
- You Can Get A Free 6.5 Foot Pre-Lit Christmas Tree from Walmart After Cash Back. Here’s How.
- Costco Will Give You Free Groceries In Exchange For Your Old Electronic Devices. Here’s How It Works.