With the holidays approaching, there is so much talk about what the holidays actually look like this year. It’s no secret that the cost of everything this year has skyrocketed so, for many, the Dollar Tree is looking like a good place to grab holiday items on a budget.
While I’ve shared 11 Dollar Tree Stocking Stuffers to grab now and 5 Dollar Tree items worth buying ahead of the holidays, there is a hot new item you need to run and grab before it’s gone…
Dollar Tree fans are going wild over the new gingerbread house kits that come with everything you need to build your own gingerbread house for the holidays and with good reason!
These kits cost just $1.25 and include:
- Ready to use icing
- Sugar pearls and confetti
Now as you can imagine, these Dollar Tree Gingerbread House Kits are a hot item and have gone viral on social media.
Simply because they are great quality and where else can you get a gingerbread house kit during the holiday season for under $2?
So, Dollar Tree’s gingerbread house kit at $1.25 is a total steal! At this price, you can afford to get a kit for everyone in your family or even throw a gingerbread house making party for the holidays!
You could even get some your child’s class holiday party!
These Dollar Tree Gingerbread House kits are not sold online so make sure you check your local Dollar Tree store to find them. I found mine in the front where the holiday/seasonal items are displayed.
Want more Dollar Tree Ideas? Check out:
- How to Find The Best Dollar Tree Stores In Your Area
- Here’s 5 Things to Never Buy at Dollar Tree According to Superfans
- The Best and Worst Days To Shop at Dollar Tree
- 7 Items at Dollar Tree To Grab Now For Your Thanksgiving Dinner
- 5 New Things at Dollar Tree That Cost Way More at Target
- 5 Things at Dollar Tree That Cost Way More at Walmart
- Here’s 5 Things to Always Buy at Dollar Tree According to Superfans
- Dollar Tree Items You Should Never Buy
- Dollar Tree Items You Should Always Buy if You See Them
- Dollar Tree Grocery Items That Can Save You Hundreds of Dollars On Your Grocery Bill