Amazon’s annual Prime Day is approaching fast (July 11th and July 12th) and if you are planning on shopping, how does $15 free to spend during Amazon Prime Day sound?
Yes, I realize it sounds too good to be true but it’s an actual promotion that Amazon is running right now and if you follow my steps exactly, you’ll score $15 in Amazon credit to spend on prime day! Wahoo!
How to Get $15 Free to Spend on Amazon Prime Day
In celebration of Amazon’s new unlimited digital photo storage Prime benefit, they are offering you $15 to use during Prime Day just for downloading the photo storage app.
Simply GO HERE and use the links on the page to download the free Amazon Photos app.
Then, turn on Auto-Save to automatically back up your photos and free up space on your phone.
Within 4 days you will receive an email with your $15 Amazon credit. It will also have instructions on how you can redeem the credit.
According to the fine print, the $15 Amazon credit:
- Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) July 7, 2023.
- Offer only applies to eligible Amazon Prime customers who upload at least one photo through the Amazon Photos app for the first time.
- Offer is only eligible on purchases during Prime Day between July 11, 2023 at 12:00 a.m. (PT) and July 12, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. (PT).
- • Promotional credit will expire at 11:59 p.m. (PT) July 12, 2023.
- • Offer only applies to an order over $30 of products sold by Amazon.com or Amazon Digital Services LLC (look for “sold by Amazon.com” or “sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC” on the product detail page). Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible.”
Hurry because you can only get this credit through July 7th to use next week! GO HERE for more details and the links to download the app.