Decorating for the holidays doesn’t have to break your budget. There are some unique and inexpensive ways to decorate. Which is why I want to share with you this easy DIY Bottle Brush Tree Waterless Snow Globe!
This is such an easy and fun craft to make. In fact you can have your children help you make these and place them around the entire house. Best part is they only cost a few dollars to make and you might even have some of the supplies in your cupboards!
Supplies Needed to Make a Bottle Brush Tree Waterless Snow Globe:
- Canning jar with lid
- Bottle brush tree
- Assorted crafting pom poms (small)
- Silver or white glitter
- Hot glue gun
You can find most of these (if not all) of the supplies at Dollar Tree. Otherwise the items can be found at your local craft store (Michaels, Hobby Lobby, etc.)
How to Make a Bottle Brush Tree Waterless Snow Globe:
- Start by adding some pom poms to the tree branches. These will act as ornaments. Just add a dab of glue to the pom pom and press it to the branches.
- Turning the lid of your jar upside down. Apply a generous amount of glue to the center of the lid. Press the base of the tree to the glue and hold into place securely.
- Toss a few pom poms as well as glitter into the jar.
- Now, turn the lid over and screw it onto the jar. Turn the jar back over and give it a gentle shake to toss the glitter and other pom poms around.
You now have a finished Bottle Brush Tree Waterless Snow Globe! These would even make really cute gifts for neighbors and teachers!