I am so in love with my new Instant Pot but you know who else is? My husband! He loves potatoes and loves them even more now that it doesn’t take so long to cook them. He was the brilliant mind behind these Instant Pot Roasted Fingerling Potatoes and I am sure they’ll be a new fav in your house too!
Instant Pot Roasted Fingerling Potatoes
If you haven’t used your Instant Pot to make roasted potatoes yet, you are missing out. In less than 15 minutes you have delicious potatoes that make for a simple snack, appetizer or even dinner side. Check out the recipe below.
What You’ll Need to Make Instant Pot Roasted Fingerling Potatoes:
- Instant Pot
- About 2 lbs. Fingerling Potatoes (can also use baby potatoes)
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Cup Chicken Stock (we used concentrate and added 1 cup of water)
- 3 Fresh Garlic Cloves, Chopped
- 1/2 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 Teaspoon Rosemary
- 1/2 Teaspoon Thyme
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- 2 Tablespoons Butter (we used the Brummel and Brown Yogurt Butter)
How to Make Instant Pot Roasted Fingerling Potatoes:
- On your Instant Pot, push “Saute” to pre-heat your Instant Pot.
- Once your Instant Pot says “Hot” on the screen it’s time add your olive oil, garlic, and spices.
- Stir the potatoes and ingredients around until the potatoes are browned on the outside evenly (about 8-10 minutes).
- Take a knife and poke holes into the potatoes. This ensures the potatoes don’t explode.
- Add the butter and stir.
- Pour the chicken stock into the Instant Pot and stir.
- Close and lock the Instant Pot lid. Then, select “Pressure Cook” and then set the time to 11 minutes.
- Once done, open the pressure cooker using the Quick Release.
- Remove from Instant Pot. You can dash on some extra salt, pepper and seasoning if desired.
- Serve and Enjoy!
I surely hope you like this recipe as much as we do!
Tip: You can swap out ingredients to customize your own recipe. Ingredients such as the Chicken Stock for Beef or Vegetable Stock. You can even swap spices, and the kind of potatoes you are using.