In my opinion, the best part about Fall is all the fun baking. I love to bake and I especially love to bake desserts. However, with the amount of work I have at any given time, it’s hard to spend hours baking and that is where my slow cooker comes into play. I’ve rounded up 20 Slow Cooker Fall Desserts that will make your home smell like a bakery on a cool fall day. You’ll want to have your spoon ready for these!
20 Slow Cooker Fall Desserts
- Slow Cooker Berry Cobbler is everything you need!
- How about a Slow Cooker Brownie Pudding to add to the dessert table at your next gathering?
- Apples to apples… Crockpot Apple Dump Cake will be your new favorite sweet!
- Doesn’t a Slow Cooker Coconut Cake Recipe just sound amazing?
- YES! Crock Pot Pecan Pie for the win!
- You’ll want to get a mouthful of this: Crock Pot Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate Lava Cake Recipe
- You can never go wrong with a Slow Cooker Brownie Dessert
- Can you imagine how amazing this Gingerbread Pudding Cake: A Slow Cooker Dessert! smells?
- I cannot get over how good this Crockpot Pumpkin White Chocolate Lava Cake looks!
- Caramel Buttersctoch Crockpot Cake – enough said!
- Crockpot Pumpkin Caramel Cake – Oh my, I love caramel wayyy to much!
- I had no idea you could make a Slow Cooker Banana Bread Cake With Brown Sugar Sauce like this!
- Simple but delicious, this Slow Cooker Lemon Cake is!
- Guests will love this Sticky Toffee Pudding
- Let go of my Slow Cooker Butterfinger Cheesecake !
- A Vegan Earl Grey Oatmeal W/ Rosewater From Your Slow Cooker Or Instant Pot makes a great addition to any party.
- Drink this Crock Pot Amaretto Hot Chocolate on a cool fall day!
- Another Slow Cooker Chocolate Lava Cake that looks amazing!
- I cannot wait to make this Light Crock Pot Baked Apples Recipe
- How To Make Sugar-free Maple Cinnamon Apple Butter From Applesauce – Um, YUM!
And if you haven’t tried my Crockpot Spiced Wassail – you NEED to!