Disclosure: This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Minute® Ready to Serve.
It’s a new year and chances are you have a resolution to eat better. I know I do! The thing is, I don’t like to sacrifice taste because I truly love food. So, I’ve had to get creative. These 5-Minute Vegetarian Southwestern Rice Bowls are not only a creative way to eat better, but they are an easy and quick way to do it too. Check out the recipe below.
What You Need to Make 5-Minute Vegetarian Southwestern Rice Bowls:
- Minute® Ready to Serve Brown Rice & Quinoa
- Tofu, diced
- Tomatoes, diced
- Avocado, sliced
- Black Beans
- Kennel Corn
- Chipotle Lime Ranch Dressing
How to Make 5-Minute Vegetarian Southwestern Rice Bowls:
- Wash and dry your vegetables.
- Chop your vegetables and tofu. Set aside.
- Next, follow the instructions on the Minute Ready to Serve Brown Rice & Quinoa bowls to thoroughly heat them.
- Add your chopped vegetables and tofu into the bowls.
- Drizzle on your dressing.
- Serve and enjoy!
Wasn’t that such an easy and delicious recipe? So easy, this makes the perfect on-the-go snack or perfect for days where you just don’t have time to take that lunch.
The thing I love most about the Minute® Ready to Serve is how quick and easy they are to make. In just 60 seconds, you have a fully cooked (you can’t mess it up since it’s already cooked), perfect single portion of rice for any meal or snack. No water or any additional ingredients required.
You can truly add whatever you want to these Ready to Serve rice cups. Plus, the cups and film are BPA-free. And if you happen to have a new year’s resolution to eat healthier this year, you’ll be happy to know that these are:
- Gluten free
- Good source of fiber
- Contains 55g of whole grains (more than the targeted 48g per day)
- Complex carbohydrate
- No preservatives
Total win in my book! So, make sure you pick up Minute Ready to Serve products next time you are at the store!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Minute® Ready to Serve.