These Cinnamon Stick Reindeer Ornaments require a few simple supplies and are the perfect holiday ornament to make with kids.
My kids love making their own ornaments and displaying them on the tree so we came up with these adorable Reindeer ornaments which by the way, smell AMAZING since they are made with fresh cinnamon sticks!
They are easy to make and can be made in 10 minutes or less!
Watch these be made in the video below.
Want more fun Christmas Kid Crafts? Check out:
- 3 Cinnamon Sticks
- 2 Jingle Bells
- 1 Red Pom Pom
- 2 Googly Eyes
- 6 inch Thin Ribbon or Thick String
- Hot Glue Gun
- Place two cinnamon sticks together to form a “V” shape. Add a drop of glue to the point where the two ends meet and press and hold in place to secure.
- Add 1 cinnamon stick horizontally near the top of the “V” shape (it will then look like a triangle). Place drops of hot glue where the horizontal cinnamon
stick meets the “V” sticks and secure it in place.
- On the “V” under the horizontal cinnamon stick, add drops of glue for the two eyes and press them in place.
- Add a drop of glue where the point of the “V” meets and add a red pom pom for the nose.
- Thread two jingle bells on a piece of thick string and knot the ends.
- Turn the ornament over and add two drops of glue on each side of the “V” under the horizontal cinnamon stick. Press each end of the string in place. Allow the glue to dry to completely before hanging the ornament or placing on a gift.
- Hang and Enjoy!
Everything you need can be found on Amazon at the links below or you can find them at your local Dollar Tree store.