Sometimes you just need a really great cocktail to help you relax and unwind from a long day. This Early Morning Sunrise Cocktail is perfect for that. In fact, you could even enjoy it with brunch if you wanted!
I love fruity drinks and this is certainly fruity. Even my husband (who prefers beer or spiced rum) thought this was delicious and wanted a second glass. Guess it’s what you call “husband approved”.
Ingredients Needed to Make An Early Morning Sunrise Cocktail:
- Sandra Lee Cocktail Time Strawberry Margarita
- Orange Juice
- White Tequila (optional)
- Strawberry for Garnish (optional)
- Orange Wedge for Garnish (optional)
How to Make An Early Morning Sunrise Cocktail:
- In a glass pour 4 oz. of Sandra Lee Cocktail Time Strawberry Margarita.
- In a separate glass mix 2 oz. of Orange Juice with 1 shot glass of tequila. Stir well.
- Carefully pour the orange juice mixture over the backend of a spoon into the glass. This gives it an appearance of the different layers being a bit separated.
- Pour 2 oz. of lemonade onto the back end of a spoon as the final layer.
- Garnish with a fresh orange wedge and strawberry.
- Serve Chilled and Enjoy!
Looking for another tasty alcoholic recipe? Check out this Caribbean Breeze Frozen Cocktail!
Disclosure: I was compensated for this recipe creation. The ideas, thoughts, and opinions expressed remain my own.