Eyeball Jello Shots are the perfect boozy Halloween treat for adults. They can be made in a blink of an eye. They giggle, are chewy and a bit gooey for a one-of-a-kind spooky treat.
Full disclosure: These do contain alcohol so this recipe is intended for those 21 years of age and older.
Okay, if you’ve never made Jello Shots before, now is the time to make them!
A Halloween party is the perfect excuse to make your first Jello Shot and these are bound to impress your guests. Besides, don’t they totally cool?
Now, if you’ve NEVER made Jello Shots before you need to know that they are really easy to make. The hardest part is waiting for the Jello to set before you can slurp them up!
If you can follow directions on a package, add a dash of alcohol and pour into some plastic shot glasses, you can make these!
What You Need to Make Eyeball Jello Shots:
How to Make Eyeball Jello Shots:
The video below shows you exactly how to make these but the full step-by-step instructions are also below.
A Few Things to Note:
- Do not add your alcohol until after you’ve made the Jello mix because you will burn the alcohol out and these will not be boozy.
- Use plastic shot glasses, the Jello is sticky and hard to get out of the shot glasses, you don’t want anyone breaking a glass shot glass. Besides cleanup is easier with the plastic ones.
- Use a funnel to pour the Jello mixture into the shot glasses, it makes it so much easier!
- You can use whatever alcohol you like; vodka, tequila, whiskey, etc. Just try to use something clear so the red Jello really shows!
More Boozy Treats and Drinks:
- 1 Box Strawberry Jello
- 1 Cup Boiling Water
- 1 Cup Cold Water
- 1 Cup Vodka
- Gummy Eyeball Candies
- Mini Plastic Shot Glasses
- Mini Plastic Spiders
- Hot Glue
- Start by gluing the tiny toy spiders onto the outside of the plastic shot glasses. This isn't necessary but gives it an added creepy look.
- Following the instructions on the package, bring your Jello mix and 1 cup of water to a boil.
- Next, add your other cup of water and a cup of Vodka and stir well.
- Use a funnel to pour the mixture into the plastic shot glasses filling them almost all of the way full.
- Carefully place these into the fridge and allow to set for a least an hour (overnight is best). It is easier to transport these on a cookie sheet.
- Once set, add the gummy eyeball on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 30Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 6mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 0g