This festive Grinch Mimosa is the perfect way to start your mornings during the holiday season. Made using just 3-ingredients, this Christmas cocktail will bring holiday cheer to Christmas celebrations and Christmas brunch.
With it’s bright green color, this Grinch green mimosa is the perfect addition to any holiday party. If you enjoy our Grinch Cocktail, you’ll love this lighter version that is perfect for holiday brunch served in a champagne flute.
It is so easy to make and requires a few simple ingredients including orange juice, champagne and blue curacao, which you may already have on hand since it’s a fun spin on classic mimosas.
Give this Grinch mimosa recipe a try and I am sure it will be a huge hit!
- Use a skewer or long stirring stick to make the maraschino cherry drink topper.
- I do not suggest making these in advance as the champagne will go flat and nobody likes a flat bubbly drink. This festive drink is best served immediately.
- Using quality ingredients for this recipe only makes the finished product taste that much better.
- Do not use a cocktail shaker or you risk making the champagne go flat (or risk having a mess everywhere).
- I use orange juice without pulp. However, if you’re a pulp person, go for it.
- This drink recipe is for an individual drink but if you want to make an entire batch, just multiply the recipe by however many 8 oz. drinks you’ll need. Then you can put it into a large punch bowl and serve that way.
What You Need to Make A Grinch Mimosa
- Orange Juice – I prefer the zero pulp, 100% orange juice but you can use any you’d like.
- Champagne – A dry champagne works best typically for mimosas and it doesn’t have to be expensive.
- Blue Curacao – Blue curacao is a must for this ingredient since it is tined blue, it gives us the perfect Grinch green color when mixed with the orange juice.
- Maraschino Cherries- These are optional but I love how Christmasy they make the drink look.
- Grinch Toppers – Optional but again, adds a festive touch to the drink
- Jigger – Optional but makes measuring easier
- Stemless Champagne Glasses – These are the exact ones I used.
How to Make A Grinch Mimosa For Christmas
This Grinch mimosa is so simple to make. Start by adding your ingredients individually in a large cocktail glass.
Stir and add the Grinch topper.
Serve and enjoy!
- 4 Ounce Orange Juice
- 3 ½ Ounces Champagne
- ½ Ounce Blue Curacao
- 2 Maraschino Cherries (optional)
- Measure and pour each ingredient into the champagne glass, starting with the blue curacao and orange juice. Give a slight stir, if needed.
- Remove stems from cherries and slip two onto the Grinch topper, having the cherries touch the bottom of the top of the topper.
- Put a slanted notch on the side of the top cherry and have it rest on the edge of the glass (you can also use a long skewer instead).
- Serve and Enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 157Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 7mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 1gSugar: 15gProtein: 1g
*Nutrition facts are an estimate and not guaranteed to be accurate. Please consult with a registered dietitian for dietary advice. You may read our Nutritional Disclaimer here: https://www.simplisticallyliving.com/nutritional-disclaimer/