This Halloween I plan to throw a party that is both fun for the kids and adults. For the adults I want something unique, dark and tasty and I think these Love Potion #9 Shots will do the trick!
What You’ll Need to Make Love Potion #9 Shots:
- 1 oz Smirnoff Raspberry Vodka
- .1/2 oz Peach Schnapps
- 1/2 oz Raspberry syrup
- Ice cubes
- Sugar and Green Food Coloring (optional for glass rim)
How to Make Love Potion #9 Shots:
- Add ingredients to a shaker and shake till chilled.
- Dip the shot glass in a sanding sugar for the rim. I used food coloring to die it first.
- Pour drink mixture into the shot glass.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Looking for another delicious Halloween treat? Check out these Homemade BOO Sugar Cookies!