This TikTok Viral Pillsbury Halloween Cookie Hack will transform classic Pillsbury cookies into Halloween masterpieces and take store-bought cookies to the next level.
When it comes to baking delicious treats for Halloween, you don’t always have to go the homemade route.
This cookie hack will give you a homemade taste using just 2 simple ingredients.
These Halloween cookies are so easy to make, the kids can help make them too. Perfect for Halloween parties, Halloween movie nights, and even to gift to family, friends and neighbors.
Whether you’re a seasoned baker or someone looking for a fun festive activity, this hack promises a treat that’s both delicious and Instagram-worthy.
And if you happen to be looking for another TikTok viral recipe, check out these Viral TikTok Cinnamon Rolls.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- Easy to make – This is an easy way to make Halloween cookies in just minutes.
- Minimal effort – It is as easy as unpackaging pre-made cookie dough, baking and sticking one flavor inside the other for a double cookie goodness.
- Can be made in the air fryer– You can skip the preheated oven and bake these in the air fryer!
How to Store Leftovers
Leftovers should be stored at room temperature in an airtight container. Consume within 2-3 days for best taste and consistency.
What You Will Need to Make TikTok Viral Pillsbury Halloween Cookies:
- Pillsbury Chocolate Chip Cookies (roll or pre-cut cookie package is fine)
- Halloween Pillsbury Sugar Cookies
- Baking sheet
How to Make TikTok Viral Pillsbury Halloween Cookies:
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
Cut out the chocolate chip cookies and place them on a non stick baking sheet.
Place a Halloween sugar cookie on top of each chocolate chip cookie.
Bake for 10-12 minutes.
Remove from oven and transfer to a cooling rack.
Serve and enjoy!
- 1 Package of Pillsbury Chocolate Chip Cookies (roll or pre-cut cookie package is fine)
- 1 Package of Halloween Pillsbury Sugar Cookies
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut out the chocolate chip cookies and place them on a non stick baking sheet.
- Place a Halloween sugar cookie on top of each chocolate chip cookie.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and transfer to a cooling rack.
- Serve and enjoy!
The Pillsbury chocolate chip cookies dough comes in a 24 count while the Halloween sugar cookie dough comes in a 20 count so you may have a few leftover chocolate chip cookies.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.