Coffee is probably the one thing I cannot live without. Between blogging (working) late at night and getting up early to care for my boys, it’s the one thing that powers me through my day. I love the fresh smell of coffee in the morning and I am always so saddened when I throw away the used coffee grounds because all I can think about is that they deserve better! And it’s finally time I figured out how to put them to use so today I am sharing 17 Uses for Used Coffee Grounds.
17 Uses for Used Coffee Grounds
- I never thought about using coffee grounds in my homemade soap.
- I love this use for coffee grounds as a body scrub and hope to do it soon.
- Why not use used coffee grounds as garbage disposal cleaners?
- Can’t wait to try these coffee ground candles soon.
- Wow, I would never have thought about this Vanilla Latte Sugar Scrub!
- Now this is pure coffee grounds genius! Using it to avoid blossom rot in your plants.
- Okay, you can even make an air freshener using coffee grounds. What next?
- You can use coffee grounds in multiple ways around your home.
- This spring– use coffee grounds in your garden!
- I’ve never thought about using dried coffee grounds as home decor, but anything is possible.
- Soften your body with coffee ground body scrub.
- Make kitchen soap out of used coffee grounds.
- Wow, you can even age your paper with leftover coffee grounds.
- I had no idea you could do all of this with coffee grounds.
- I never would have considered these ways to use coffee grounds.
- You can use coffee grounds to stain wooden furniture. Wow!
- Very unusual ways to use coffee grounds, but I love them all.
Looking for more great tips? Check out 13 Bedroom Closet Hacks You Need to Try Now!