Earlier today I was craving something salty, no something sweet or maybe it was both? Since I couldn’t exactly make up my mind, I decided to make a Minion Munch Mix that is both sweet and salty to satisfy whatever craving I was having.
Okay, so I just admitted I truly made this snack in particular for me but don’t get me wrong, my oldest son totally helped and enjoyed it right along with me! So this is very kid-friendly and it is so easy to make the kids can pitch in and help!
Supplies Needed to Make Minion Munch Mix:
- Mini Marshmallows
- Toasted Rice Cereal
- Bag of Microwaveable Popcorn
- M&M’s (just the yellow and blue ones)
- Wilton Blue Color Mist Spray
- Wilton Yellow Color Mist Spray
- Wilton Candy Eyeballs
- Parchment Paper
- Cookie Sheet
How to Make Minion Munch Mix:
- Start by sorting your M&M’s. I bought 1 large pack and picked out the yellow and blue ones. Set aside in a bowl.
- Prepare a cookie sheet by placing a piece of parchment paper over it. Ensure the wax side is facing up.
- Evenly lay out your mini marshmallows onto the cookie sheet.
- Spray the mini marshmallows with your yellow color mist spray. Continue spraying until you achieve the color of yellow you want. Set aside to dry. These are the minion faces. Note: work in a well ventilated area as this spray does produce fumes (not the bad kind).
- Repeat steps 2-4 above but this time use the toasted rice and spray with the blue color mist spray. These will resemble the minions pants.
- While your spray is drying, you can pop your popcorn in the microwave and allow to cool.
- Once the spray has dried, combine everything into a large bowl and mix well.
- Serve into some cute Minion Cups (I found mine at Dollar Tree) and Enjoy!
I truly love how this turned out! Looking for more fun Minion Party ideas? Check out more below!