Indulge in the flavors of fall with this delectable 4-Ingredient Pumpkin Dip. This creamy and delightful treat blends the rich taste of pumpkin puree with the smooth sweetness of vanilla instant pudding, elevated by a hint of pumpkin pie spice. To add that perfect airy texture, Cool Whip is folded in, making the dip irresistibly light and fluffy.
This pumpkin dip is ideal for dipping cookies, graham crackers, or fruit slices. In just minutes, you can whip up this autumn-inspired dessert that is sure to be a hit at any gathering or a sweet treat just for yourself.
Whether you’re hosting a Halloween party, Fall gatherings, or looking for a sweet dip to serve up on Game Day, this pumpkin fluff dip is the perfect no-bake dessert.
Trust me, it will quickly become one of your favorite pumpkin desserts.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- Easy to make – This is an easy pumpkin pie dip recipe that can be made in 10 minutes or less!
- Delicious – If you are looking for a delicious pumpkin dip recipe that’ll satisfy your pumpkin flavor craving, this is it.
- Made with real pumpkin– This savory pumpkin dip uses pure pumpkin puree as the base along with warm spices to make one of the best dessert dips for fall.
How to Store Leftovers
Leftovers should be stored in an airtight container in the fridge. Consume within 2-3 days for best taste and consistency.
Items that pair well with this dip:
You can get any dippable ingredients you’d like, but my personal favorite dippers are: apple slices, strawberries, ginger snaps, vanilla wafers, cinnamon graham crackers, shortbread cookies, animal crackers, and even sugar wafer cookies.
What You Will Need to Make Pumpkin Dip:
- Handheld mixer
- Large Mixing Bowl
How to Make Fluffy Pumpkin Dip:
In a large mixing bowl, whisk together pumpkin puree and vanilla pudding.
Add pumpkin pie spice and cool whip and fold together until everything is combined. You can either enjoy at room temperature or chill in the fridge until ready to eat.
Add to your favorite serving bowl and serve with cookies, fruit, etc.
Serve and Enjoy!
- 15 ounces pumpkin puree
- 1 (3 oz.) box of vanilla instant pudding
- 8 ounces cool whip
- 1 ½ tsp. Pumpkin pie spice
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together pumpkin puree and vanilla pudding.
- Add pumpkin pie spice and cool whip and fold together until everything is combined. You can either enjoy at room temperature or chill in the fridge until ready to eat.
- Add to your favorite serving bowl and serve with cookies, fruit, etc.
- Serve and Enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 129Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 60mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 2gSugar: 8gProtein: 2g
*Nutrition facts are an estimate and not guaranteed to be accurate. Please consult with a registered dietitian for dietary advice. You may read our Nutritional Disclaimer here: https://www.simplisticallyliving.com/nutritional-disclaimer/