Continuing on with our fun shark content for Shark Week, I made these Shark Jello Cups! Not only are they certainly cute and tasty, they are also so simple to make that you can let your kiddos step in and help!
These are not only perfect to enjoy during shark week, but they would be fun for a shark themed party or even as a tasty treat to take to the beach!
Supplies Needed to Make Shark Jello Cups:
- Plastic Cups (I found mine at Dollar Tree)
- Shark Gummies
- Berry Blue Jell-O Mix
How to Make Shark Jello Cups:
- Mix up your blue jello according to directions on the box. After you add in the boiling water and cold water allow to cool before placing into plastic cups.
- Set your plastic cups on a flat surface and fill them up with jello about 1/3 from the top. Be sure to leave room for the whipped cream later.
- Drop in your gummy sharks into the cups and place in the fridge. Allow to set for at least 4 hours before removing.
- Remove from the fridge and fill the tops with whipped cream and top off with a delicious gummy shark.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Looking for more fun Shark Week ideas? Check out more below!