Thanksgiving is a time for gratitude, family gatherings, and of course, a delicious feast. While preparing a lavish Thanksgiving dinner can often come with a hefty price tag, there’s a budget-friendly solution that may surprise you – your local Dollar Tree!
I’ve gathered 7 Items at Dollar Tree To Grab Now For Your Thanksgiving Dinner. Dollar Tree can help you create a memorable and wallet-friendly Thanksgiving dinner.
From table decorations to kitchen essentials, you’ll discover how this dollar store can be your secret weapon for a fantastic holiday meal that won’t break the bank.
When it comes to shopping at Dollar Tree, I think we all think of inexpensive holiday decor but what we may not realize is that Dollar Tree is a hidden gem for holiday gatherings.
Recently, I went on a mission to find items that could be used to make a Thanksgiving feast on a budget. Obviously, you can’t get a turkey at Dollar Tree but you can get many items that can help keep your Thanksgiving budget under control.
So, the next time you’re at your local Dollar Tree, snag these items ahead of Thanksgiving to avoid overpaying for them later. And yes, these items are available in-store now!
7 Items at Dollar Tree To Grab Now For Your Thanksgiving Dinner
Pie Crust: If you enjoy making your own homemade pies for Thanksgiving dessert, check out your local Dollar Tree. I found premade graham cracker pie crust for just $1.25.
Fall Dinnerware: One of my favorite collections that Dollar Tree sells is their dinnerware collections for holidays. I found some adorable Fall dinnerware including matching plates, salad plates, cups, bowls and even serving platters. You can get fancy dinnerware on a budget and reuse them again and again.
Pumpkin Place Settings: If you like to set up a Thanksgiving tablescape that includes name place settings, Dollar Tree has these adorable pumpkin place settings. They can be written on using a dry erase marker. They also double as a napkin ring!
Organic Chicken Stock: I like to use chicken stock when making my stuffing for Thanksgiving and if you do too, check your local Dollar Tree. I found this low-sodium organic chicken broth at my local Dollar Tree. And if you use the yuka app, it scans excellent!
Instant Mashed Potatoes: If you want to keep costs down and make dinner easier this year, opt for instant mashed potatoes over homemade. I found these Idahoan Mashed Potatoes (the larger bags) at my local Dollar Tree for $1.25.
Stuffing Mix: Stuffing is a must-have for any Thanksgiving feast and I’ve found stuffing mix at Dollar Tree. I have also found the name brand Stove Top stuffing mix before at my local Dollar Tree so keep your eyes out!
Gravy: Whether or not you make homemade gravy with turkey drippings, it never hurts to have a little extra gravy on hand. I found both gravy packets and canned gravy at my local Dollar Tree.
Now that you have some ideas on items to grab at Dollar Tree for Thanksgiving, make sure you keep your eyes peeled and grab any of these items when you see them. Remember to always shop early ahead of the holidays for the best selection.
And as always, remember that you can use coupons on these items at Dollar Tree to maximize your savings.
Want more Dollar Tree Ideas? Check out:
- Here’s 5 Things to Never Buy at Dollar Tree According to Superfans
- The Best and Worst Days To Shop at Dollar Tree
- 7 Items at Dollar Tree To Grab Now For Your Thanksgiving Dinner
- 5 New Things at Dollar Tree That Cost Way More at Target
- Here’s 5 Dollar Tree Items That Are Worth Buying Now Ahead of The Holidays
- 5 Things at Dollar Tree That Cost Way More at Walmart
- Here’s 5 Things to Always Buy at Dollar Tree According to Superfans
- Dollar Tree Items You Should Never Buy
- Dollar Tree Items You Should Always Buy if You See Them
- Dollar Tree Grocery Items That Can Save You Hundreds of Dollars On Your Grocery Bill
- Dollar Tree Easter Basket Ideas
- Dollar Tree Beauty Products to Try
- Dollar Tree Peeps Products
- Dollar Tree is No Longer Selling Eggs
- Dollar Tree Garden Items
- Dollar Tree Clean and Natural Products
- What to Buy (and What Not to Buy) at Dollar Tree
- Dollar Tree Halloween 2023 Collection