This Christmas Sugar Cookie Dip is a sweet dessert dip that is served with your favorite dippers for the holiday season.
This Christmas cookie dip is an easy recipe to make for snack boards and is a great addition to any Christmas party.
The best thing about this recipe is that you can customize your toppings and serve it alongside your favorite dippables including Christmas cookies, your favorite fruit, animal crackers, and other sweet treats.
And if you’re looking for a boozy option, try this Boozy Peppermint Dip.
- You can make this ahead of time, just keep it chilled.
- Feel free to add food coloring if you wish to color the sugar cookie dip.
- You can double or triple the recipe as needed.
It is so delicious and the perfect sweet treat for the holidays!
Ingredients Needed to Make Christmas Sugar Cookie Dip
- Sugar cookie dough
- White icing
- Cream cheese, softened
- Frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Christmas sprinkles
How to Make Christmas Sugar Cookie Dip
Simply start by making your Christmas sugar cookies. If using pre-made cookies or don’t want cookies, you can skip this step.
Next, whip your ingredients together and allow the dip to chill in the fridge.
When ready, top with Christmas sprinkles and serve and enjoy!
- 1 package sugar cookie dough
- 1 16-ounce container white icing
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup Christmas sprinkles, plus more for topping
- Roll out the sugar cookie dough according to the package instructions and use Christmas cookie cutter shapes to cut out the cookies. Bake according to the package instructions and allow to cool completely.
- While the cookies are baking, prepare the dip by beating together the white icing and cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Fold in the whipped topping and Christmas sprinkles.
- Cover the bowl and chill for at least one hour.
- When ready to serve, sprinkle more sprinkles on top of the dip.
- Serve the dip with the baked sugar cookies. Enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 265Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 19mgSodium: 137mgCarbohydrates: 30gFiber: 0gSugar: 27gProtein: 2g
*Nutrition facts are an estimate and not guaranteed to be accurate. Please consult with a registered dietitian for dietary advice. You may read our Nutritional Disclaimer here: https://www.simplisticallyliving.com/nutritional-disclaimer/