It may be summer but back to school season is right around the corner.
Now, if you’re like me and you like to get a head start on back to school shopping, this is for you…
Here’s a list of Dollar Tree School Supplies Worth Buying and for best selection, you’ll want to grab these asap.
Dollar Tree School Supplies Worth Buying
Disney 100 Folders
This year at Dollar Tree, I found several Disney 100 items including this 2-pack of Disney folders.
In case you didn’t know, this year is Disney’s 100th Anniversary!
For these folders, they had a few different designs such as Disney Princesses, Mickey and a few other characters.
Crayola Colors of The World Crayons
These Crayola Colors of The World Crayons were a huge hit a few years ago when they were released.
Your kids can color portraits perfectly with the different skintones.
These Zebra highlighters are great for middle schoolers or high schoolers.
I actually use them for my monthly budget worksheets.
Also, the Sharpies and Bic Pens in this photo are great too.
This is something on our back to school list from teachers every year and they can be expensive.
If you want to grab a few to donate, these are great for donations. And yes, all the teachers I know prefer the Expo brand only.
Elmer’s Glue Sticks
Now, you can typically find these on sale at other retailers or purchase in bulk for the biggest savings but, this 2-pack is a pretty good deal at $1.25 especially if you are already there and just want to get back to school shopping done.
Jot Electric Pencil Sharpener
If your kids still use #2 pencils, this electric pencil sharpener is perfect. It comes in several different colors too.
Pencil Zipper Pouches
This year, Dollar Tree has a ton of zipper pouches to choose from. These all can be put into a 3-ring binder and are perfect for keeping pencils, pens and highlighters tidy.
They did also have some Disney 100 zipper pouches that matched the folders above.
I swear you can never have enough of these. They had a ton of different styles and designs. Totally worth the $1.25.
Westcott makes great scissors and they had the regular scissors, blunt tip for little ones and these new jellies that were fun and squishy.
If you know, you know these are the best pencils.
Again, you can get a better deal on a bigger box of them elsewhere but if you just want a few, they had both the traditional #2 pencil and the “my first” bigger #2 pencils for smaller hands/new writers.
Mechanical Pencil Lead
My oldest goes through lead a ton and these small refill packs are great. I stock up on them every year.
Playskool Glue Double Pack
Okay, this is awesome for little ones in preschool or kindergarten.
This is a two pack that comes with both the white school glue and glue stick.
You can truly never have enough of these…
Overall, if you are looking to get some school supplies and want to get back to school shopping done soon, head to Dollar Tree. They have a ton of options that won’t break the bank this school year.
Want more Dollar Tree Ideas? Check out:
- Here’s 5 Things to Never Buy at Dollar Tree According to Superfans
- The Best and Worst Days To Shop at Dollar Tree
- 7 Items at Dollar Tree To Grab Now For Your Thanksgiving Dinner
- 5 New Things at Dollar Tree That Cost Way More at Target
- Here’s 5 Dollar Tree Items That Are Worth Buying Now Ahead of The Holidays
- 5 Things at Dollar Tree That Cost Way More at Walmart
- Here’s 5 Things to Always Buy at Dollar Tree According to Superfans
- Dollar Tree Items You Should Never Buy
- Dollar Tree Items You Should Always Buy if You See Them
- Dollar Tree Grocery Items That Can Save You Hundreds of Dollars On Your Grocery Bill
- Dollar Tree Easter Basket Ideas
- Dollar Tree Beauty Products to Try
- Dollar Tree Peeps Products
- Dollar Tree is No Longer Selling Eggs
- Dollar Tree Garden Items
- Dollar Tree Clean and Natural Products
- What to Buy (and What Not to Buy) at Dollar Tree
- Dollar Tree Halloween 2023 Collection