December is filled with joy from the holidays but you know what also comes with this month? Cold weather.
Luckily, Dollar Tree has a hot new item that will keep you comfy and cozy this winter season and it will cost you less than a cup of hot cocoa.
I’ve truly found the single best item to buy at Dollar Tree this December and it is so good, it’s already flying off shelves!
When it comes to the winter season, cozy pajamas, mittens, knit hats and warm socks are among some of the top items to buy.
But what about cute, warm socks? While you can certainly buy them online and spend and upwards of $12 per pair at Walmart or Target, Dollar Tree has you covered for those looking for a bargain.
Dollar Tree recently released new Juncture plush slippers in fun prints and designs. The best part is, they are just $1.25 per pair!
Aside from getting yourself a pair, you can grab these to give as gifts to neighbors, family, friends, teachers and they even make great stocking stuffers and donation items.
Did I mention they come in both Women’s Sizes (can also be for Men) and kids sizes too?
In my local store I even found Buddy The Elf socks for $1.25 too! Considering I’ve seen these at places like TJ Maxx for about $10 a pair, this is a total steal!
And for the kids, I found some Minecraft block looking socks too for just $1.25! My kids are going to love those!
Run don’t walk to your local Dollar Tree to snag these before they are gone. They are already flying off the shelves!
Want more Dollar Tree Ideas? Check out:
- How to Find The Best Dollar Tree Stores In Your Area
- Here’s 5 Things to Never Buy at Dollar Tree According to Superfans
- The Best and Worst Days To Shop at Dollar Tree
- 7 Items at Dollar Tree To Grab Now For Your Thanksgiving Dinner
- 5 New Things at Dollar Tree That Cost Way More at Target
- 5 Things at Dollar Tree That Cost Way More at Walmart
- Here’s 5 Things to Always Buy at Dollar Tree According to Superfans
- Dollar Tree Items You Should Never Buy
- Dollar Tree Items You Should Always Buy if You See Them
- Dollar Tree Grocery Items That Can Save You Hundreds of Dollars On Your Grocery Bill